Our hotel is designed with comfort and luxury in mind so that you will feel like you’re at home in our motel lodging. Our helpful staff is also happy to help with any need you have to make your stay more accommodating.
The Edge O Town Motel has been an American family owned and operated business for over 50 years. Edge O Town Motel has the distinct honor of being chosen as one of the "Best" places to stay in Ashtabula County and just minutes away from Lake Erie. We are acknowledged by the state of Ohio as a safe place to stay.
Book your reservation at our motel for a single night or an extended stay and experience the difference we can offer! Starting at $65 up to $195.
Edge O Town Motel competes directly with the larger hotels on Route 90; it shows the superior quality and service you will receive while staying here above all other area motels. Edge O Town Motel holds the honor of the "Best" - high standards are essential with our guest rooms and the staff that we employ. Edge O Town Motel includes the following amenities: Air Conditioning, Microwaves and refrigerators in all the rooms, Wireless Internet Access, Ashtabula free local calls, Color/Cable TV, Clean and Cozy Rooms with Queen Size Beds. Truck & large vehicle parking also available.
Whether on business or traveling with the family, The Edge O Town Motel believes in making a person feel as if they were in their own home. Thus, striving for the "home away from home" atmosphere. Whether you are after a short stay, on a business trip, or are after more long term accommodation you can count on us to cater to anything you need.
Edge O Town Motel competes directly with the larger hotels on Route 90; it shows the superior quality and service you will receive while staying here above all other area motels. There is fishing and Swimming Nearby, Ashtabula Mall and Movie Theatre all less that 1/4 Mile Away. Great Restaurants and Fast food also available in the close proximity. We are also minutes away from the beautiful Lake Erie with all the fantastic attractions that has to offer!
• Ashtabula is home to the longest covered bridge in the United States - the second largest in the world!
• The Hubbard House - featuring tunnels that were used during the Underground Railroad Days
• There is a great number of Hunting locations with a great population of Deer
• Lake Shore Park is a beautiful Historical Park in the local area
• Historical Marine Museum just 1/4 mile away, located at The Point
• We have the first pavillion ever built in all of Ashtabula County
• Great bird watching! Well known nesting areas the the American Bald Eagle
•Historical Bridge Street - featuring local shops and bars
• Antique Train Rides available in nearby Jefferson, Ohio (approx. 10 miles)
• The inventor of the first Oldsmobile was born in Geneva, about 8 miles away
Take I-90 to Rt. 11 North to U.S. Rt. 20 exit.
Turn left onto Rt. 20 and our motel is just past McDonalds on the left hand side
Pricing ranging from $65 up to $195
Sorry we do not allow pets with the exception of Service Animals
Cancellation Policy: Please cancel 72 hours prior reservation date
Edge O Town Motel2328 N Ridge E, Ashtabula, OH 44004
Phone: (440) 992-8527